Create Elegant Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing
Impressive Simplicity. Decorated in approximately 30 minutes.
Products available at The French Kitchen Castle Hill
- 1 x 12 Pack Uniced Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 x Buttercream Pure White Icing 425g
- 1 x Food Colour Paste (Colour Used in Images - Rose Pink)
- 1 x Cluster of Edible Sugar
- Flat Cake Spatula
- Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 x Clear Disposable Piping Bag
- 1 x Plastic Piping Nozzle ( Nozzle Used - Small Star)
- Visit The French Kitchen. Located on the Corner of Victoria Ave and Carrington Rd, Castle Hill.
- Speak to the friendly and helpful staff to assist you in your creation. Feel free to call ahead to reserve the three vanilla naked cakes (also available in chocolate).
- Open up the 12 pack of Uniced Vanilla Cupcakes and line them up, ready to be decorated.
- Take a single disposable piping bag and insert the plastic piping nozzle into the very corner of the bag.
- Open up the tub of Buttercream Icing and, using a spatula, spoon out the buttercream into the piping bag. Be sure to not over fill the bag.
- Take your chosen Food Colouring, remember to give it a firm shake before opening, open it up and dip a toothpick into the mixture and add slowly until you have the desired colour.
- Cut the corner of the piping bag and start piping onto the cupcakes until all have a good amount of delicious sweet buttercream on top. Remember a little goes a long way!
- When the icing has finished being piped, take out your edible sugar decorations (here we have our sugar hearts, a range of designer sprinkles and more) and get creative with your final designs.
- Snap a photo of your final product and share your master piece. Remember to tag us @the_french_kitchen on Instagram or @thefrenchkitchencastlehill on Facebook.