How to Create a Vanilla Naked Cake
Impressive Simplicity. Naked Cake Constructed in approximately 20 minutes.
Products required & available at The French Kitchen Castle Hill
- 3 x Uniced Vanilla 9" Round Cakes
- 2 x Buttercream Pure White Icing 425g
- 1 x 30cm Cake Board
- 1 x Bunch of Artifical Pink Peony Flowers (flowers not from TFKCH)
- Flat Cake Spatula
- Visit The French Kitchen. Located on the Corner of Victoria Ave and Carrington Rd, Castle Hill.
- Speak to the friendly and helpful staff to assist you in your creation. Feel free to call ahead to reserve the three vanilla naked cakes (also available in chocolate).
- Place the first vanilla naked cake onto the cake board, to establish the first tier.
- Layer the buttercream icing evenly, with the flat cake spatula, between each layer. For the final layer invert the cake, to create a flat surface on top.
- Smooth out as much of the buttercream icing on the top and sides, as you desire.
- Arrange the flowers onto the cake, feel free to add your own style and choice of decorations.
- Snap a photo of your final product and share your master piece. Remember to tag us @the_french_kitchen on Instagram or @thefrenchkitchencastlehill on Facebook.
Have fun with this D.I.Y & remember let them eat cake!